Your Go-To Guide on Elevator Maintenance Contracts
For an elevator to function properly, it requires regular maintenance. Unfortunately, many people don’t realize this until they experience problematic elevator shutdowns firsthand due to poor or missed maintenance.
To ensure your elevator is safe, reliable, and has a long life, it’s essential to have an elevator maintenance contract in place. But what is an elevator maintenance contract and how can it benefit your elevator? Keep reading to uncover the answer.
What is an Elevator Maintenance Contract?
An elevator maintenance contract is a legal agreement between you and an elevator maintenance company. This contract outlines the scope of work the company will perform and the terms and conditions of the agreement.
It’s vital to have a clear understanding of what is included in your contract before signing it. Otherwise, you’ll be left frustrated by the rising elevator maintenance costs that are not being done consistently.
At Sandoval Elevator, our family prides itself on creating elevator maintenance contracts focused on customer satisfaction and preventative maintenance. We’ll work with you to create an elevator maintenance contract tailored to your elevator’s unique needs. As a result, you’ll feel confident your elevator is in good hands and always operates at peak performance.
Sandoval Elevator’s Maintenance Control Plan
At Sandoval Elevator, we pride ourselves on being proactive and transparent with our clients, so there are no surprises down the road. Our elevator maintenance contracts always include:
- Monthly hands-on maintenance to ensure that we touch and feel every major component of the elevator, including the controller, door operator and equipment, the hydraulic power unit, and all buttons and key switches
- 24/7 coverage available for emergency repairs
- Full coverage warranty for parts and labor on all (5) major components of the elevator system, including control and landing systems, signal fixtures, power unit, door operation, and all safety mechanisms
- Code required annual hydraulic pressure testing
- Code required monthly testing of phones and fire service
- Code required emergency phone monitoring 24/7
- Unlimited service calls are included Monday-Friday during regular hours at no extra charge
- 24/7 access to Sandoval Elevator’s Maintenance Portal with current and historical maintenance logs, keeping all your elevator information available when you need it
- Most competitive pricing in the industry
Choose Sandoval Elevator
Contact us today to learn more about our elevator maintenance contracts and how we can help you keep your elevator running smoothly for years to come in Arizona or Colorado.